If you are away from home, then obviously you will not be able to check the messages in the Outlook program. To forward your emails in the Outlook program to another email account, follow the simple Outlook help instructions given below.
- Click on the File menu in the Outlook window and then click on the Manage Rules and Alerts option from the dropdown menu.
- Now click on the New Rule tab found under the option E-mail Rules in the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen, now select the option Apply rule to messages you receive found under the Start from blank rule tab and then click on the Next button.
- You have the option to forward only specific messages from the Outlook program, but for forwarding all received mails from the Outlook program, uncheck all the boxes found in the dialog box and then click on the Next button to continue.
- If the program prompts you, click on the Yes button to grant permission.
- Now the system will ask you to whom you would like to forward the message to, select the option forward it to people or public group.
- In the next step, select either the option People or Public group from the options.
- Now in the Rule dialog box that appears, type in the address you would like to forward the message to in the To: field, or you can select the email address by clicking on the To: field and then selecting the required address from the addresses shown by the address book and then clicking on the OK button.
- Now you can see that a new rule has been created and the forward address is set to the address you have specified. Click on the Next button to continue.
- If you would like to make any exceptions to the rule, then specify it in the Exceptions dialog box that appears now.
- If you would like to give a name to the rule just created, specify it in the field labeled Specify a name for this rule.
- Now click on the Turn on this rule box for turning on the rule and start forwarding the messages.
If you follow the simple instructions given below, you can easily create a rule for forwarding your emails received in the Outlook program to another email address. If you are not able to forward the emails in Outlook client, feel free to contact the Outlook help and support team.