If you installed the Windows 8 operating system on your old computer, then there is a high chance for the audio devices to not work properly. This is due to the absence of compatible ASIO drivers in the system. Here we discuss how you could obtain ASIO drivers for your system.
- Open your web browser by double clicking on its desktop shortcut icon and then navigating to the ESI-Audio Download web page. If you are not familiar with the address of the site, you can easily get that by searching for it in any search engine.
- When you are in the site, click on the option named Product Group found in the site for viewing a drop down menu. In the drop-sown menu, you will be able to view all the audio products, select the product type you wish to update from the available options.
- Now you will need to select the audio product that you would like to upgrade from the Select Product drop down menu.
- Now the site will ask you to select the operating system you are using from the Select OS drop down menu. For getting the appropriate Windows 8 drivers, you will have to select the correct operating system from the given list. If you are using a 32 bit Windows 8 operating system, you will need to select the option labeled Windows 8 (32 bit) from the drop down menu and select Windows 8 (64 bit) if you are using a 64 bit version of the Windows 8 operating system.
- Now the system will show all available Windows 8 drivers as a list in the webpage. Look through the drivers listed for selecting the one you need.
- Click on the File tab found beside the driver of your choice for downloading it to your system as a zip file.
- Take a note of the file location where you saved the file and unzip it when the download is completed. Double click on the driver package file for starting the installation of the package on your system.