Microsoft Live Meeting is Microsoft’s solution for a commercial, subscription-based web conferencing service. Live Meeting lets you communicate with different users connected to the network. In order to establish a connection, Live Meeting has to be installed on client PCs as well as on a central server, to which clients connect. With Live Meeting, you have the ability for file sharing, video support and presentations. This is helpful in companies with many different branches that need to communicate with each other. You can install Live Meeting in a few short steps.
You can follow the Windows Live Help instructions to install Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 on your computer.
- Launch Internet Explorer or any other web browser on your computer, and navigate to the Microsoft Office Live Meeting website.
- Look for the option to download and install the Live Meeting client.
- From the website, locate the Accept Terms and Install Client button and click on it. You will get the File Download dialog box as you click on it.
- You will find the “Save File” button on this dialog box. Click on it to save it on your computer. Choose the save location as desktop.
- Go to the desktop and find the file named "LMSetup.exe". This is the setup file for installing Microsoft Live Meeting program. Double-click on it to start the installation.
- The “Installing Microsoft Live Meeting” dialog box will appear on your computer screen.
- After the installation is complete, "Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 has been successfully installed" dialog box will appear on your computer. It will take only a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Close” to exit from the dialog box.
- Verify the Microsoft Live Meeting installation was successful. Click "Start," "All Programs," "Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007" and then click "Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007" to open the program. If the program opens, it means it was successfully installed.
Microsoft Live Meeting is an easy-to-use and reliable web conferencing solution that lets you connect up to 1,250 attendees, with just an Internet connection and web browser. In case you need any assistance with installation or on using Microsoft Office Live Meeting, get in touch with Windows Live Help team.