Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a very popular email client, used by many worldwide. With the Outlook application, you get to easily manage all your email accounts at one stop. But sometimes you might have problems using your Outlook application. What if it starts to respond slowly? Well check out the steps below and enhance your email response.
Outlook Tech Support Instructions
• Switch on your computer and launch the Start menu. Select System Properties from the Start menu.
• Check whether your system meets minimum system requirements for powering Microsoft Office 2007 version. You will run into problems if the system requirements are not sufficient enough to power Microsoft Office 2007. Outlook that comes packaged with the Microsoft office tool will not perform well if it lacks the required system software and hard ware support. There are many version of Microsoft outlook in the market. Install the versions that are compatible with your version of Windows.
• Makes sure that you are running the version of Outlook most compatible with your Windows operating system. For best results, Microsoft team recommends its users to run service pack 3, which was updated very recently instead of other service pack versions. Visit Microsoft official for latest downloads and updates on the same.
• Get your emails and folders arranged into multiple folders to enhance the performance and speed of response. Use the above technique if your count in a single folder exceeds the 10,000 items toll mark. Enhance the incoming and outgoing mail processing speeds, by reconfiguring and fragmenting the data into smaller packages.
• Enhance outlook performance by removing unnecessary outlook add-ons. Remove all unnecessary third party applications and software codes that affect the performance and efficiency of Microsoft Outlook.
• Check whether the installed antivirus code is slowing down your computer. Sometimes, installed antivirus code can slow down the working of outlook. If you think, the installed antivirus is slowing down the Email performance of your system get it disabled. Some antivirus software codes can creep in to your email program, to scan each incoming and outgoing file, making the system perform slowly.
• Contact our Outlook tech support desk for more assistance and help on the same.
Follow the above steps to enhance your email performance with ease.